The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rough week

Thor's brother passed away a week ago today.  He was only 54 and it was so sad.  We have all been dealing with the loss in our own way.  I think of all the times he helped us when we were first married, and all the fun we had with him over the years and I cry.  It's such a sad thing when someone we love's life is cut short!  I am so thankful for my religious beliefs when it comes to these things.  It's the only thing that gets me through.
And then, once we thought the chaos was all behind us, my brother started radiation and had to go back into the hospital.  He need another shunt put in his brain. Too much pressure and fluid is creating headaches.  So worried and just want him to know how much I love him.  In the midst of all of this bad news, he and Aly found out that they are going to be having a boy!  I am so happy for them and hope that soon all of this bad stuff will be behind them and they can enjoy being a cute little family!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about Thor's brother! My heart goes out to you. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete