The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

Friday, March 18, 2011



I took my son to Supercuts the other day to get his hair trimmed.  The girl was really nice with my 3 year old son, who most days is a challenge in situations like this.  I thought it was going well, until I heard her say, "Since you have been so good I have a surprise for you!"  I thought they must have a toy bin of prizes for little ones to pick from so I thought nothing of it.  Till I glanced up and my son's hair was blue!!!  Although I was kind of annoyed at her for not asking me first, the absolute joy on my toddler's face made me forget my annoyance instantly!  "My hair is blue!"  he yelled!  In spite of the odd looks from a couple elderly women that  we got when I took him to lunch, I must say he ROCKED that blue hair do!  




No comments:

Post a Comment