The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rough Month so far

Wow.  I do not like June so much this year.  Lots of stuff has happened that are so not fun to deal with.  A few of them are kind of private family things, so i won't share them on here.  But they are difficult to say the least.  These things create emotional stress for everyone in my little family and we are dealing with it the best way we can..  The rest of the stuff has happened in the last two weeks.  Two flat tires on Thor's car.  Two flat tires on my van.  A new bill had to be created and added to the budget (not fun).  I tweaked my neck almost 3 weeks ago and can not get it to feel better.  Lost my phone last Friday somewhere in my house (I heard it die).  After tearing the house apart I still can't find it.  Ahh!  Then on Monday morning after my third 12 hour shift work night, my transmission went out in my van while i was waiting at a stop light.  That will be $3000 to fix.  Can I just say UNCLE now and be done with it??  No more, June, you hear me??  I need the rest to be calm.  On a happier note, Thor and I had our 16th Anniversary!  Can't believe it's been that long!  Wow!  Seems like just yesterday!  Maybe next time we can go on a cruise or something.  We took the kids out the Frederico's pizza in Logan, UT.  That was the site of our first date.  Which was a blind one, by the way.  They kids were entranced by the story of how we didn't know each other before we went out.  :)  I told the workers the history, and when they saw the 4 boys, they were noticeably impressed!  I must say, they are handsome!  Well, this was a very random post.  Next time will be better.  I am still learning. 

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family! I hope the cars stay working and that your neck feels better! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete