The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Change, blah!

I hate change!  Hate, hate, hate it!  I just wish everything could stay the same, but ironically it is the only thing that is sure.  My Dad was laid off from his job last year, and just got a job out of state.  And not a neighboring state, far away!  So he and my mom are moving in a few weeks.  I wish so much I had spent more time at their house.  I just always assumed they would always be where they've always been!  Having a hard time with this and feeling kind of displaced though they are still keeping their house in my hometown.  I can't stop crying.  Every time I think about it, I get all weepy.  Oh well, life goes on, whether I cry or not.  Just hope they know how much I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Change is hard for me too. This will be a tough one, but you can do it! You are doing a GREAT job with your blog! I am attempting to do one myself. Please let me know the next time you have a ladies night at Applebee's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally will! And thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete