The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

The boys at the Grand Canyon 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011

Maturation Clinic

I can't believe I'm here already!  I hate that my son is growing up!  I had to attend a lovely little thing called the maturation clinic for the 6th grade with Jake today.  WOW!  I had a hard time not giggling with all the boys.  Don't get me wrong, the presentation was informative, but the music they choose to put with the "movie" ends up adding more comedic value than is really needed!  I mean really??  Who puts these things together??  I really think their goal is to see how many straight faced adults they can crack by the end of the hour!  Me.....I didn't hold up well.  Regardless, I think the boys all learned what they needed to know.  Which is good.  But it's not over for me yet!  I have 3 more boys to go!  Oh heaven help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment